How Much Should a Web Design Cost
Budgeting for a Professional Design for a Small Business Website
The first thing you need to know when trying to budget web design costs is what you’re going to need. There are a number of things that can cost you money, including:
- Is this a new site or a redesign?
- Do you need blog or Content Management
- Do you have graphics already created for the site? Or are you using a template? Or do you need completely custom images created?
- How are you planning on servicing mobile customers?
- Do you need multimedia (Flash, video, etc.) on the site?
- How much content do you have and how much do you need created?
- Do you need other special features like social media, SEO, ecommerce, or something else?
- And who is going to maintain the site?
Below I will go into details about all these things, and a general idea of how much you should budget for them. The prices I list are based on my experience and prices may be higher or lower in your area. Be sure to shop around and request proposals from any designer or firm you’re thinking of hiring.
In order to make you web Design we need you answer all this, to give you the right services